Reflexology for preconception and infertility
Feedback shows, that on average 50% of clients seeking help through Reflexology for fertility issues, find themselves pregnant within 6 months of commencing treatment. However, it is very important to remember that each client is an individual with their own personal health circumstances.
For many women the stress and anxiety attached to failing to conceive can be overwhelming. Reflexology works in a subtle way on a physical and emotional level and is especially beneficial for those experiencing fertility issues. There is no doubt that stress plays a significant factor in an individual’s ability to conceive.
Fertility reflexology helps you to “DE-STRESS”, by allowing you to achieve a state of deep relaxation during a reflexology session, switching off those thoughts about getting or being pregnant. In addition to being an amazingly relaxing and nurturing experience, fertility reflexology can assist with boosting your fertility and balancing other reproductive health conditions. A fertility reflexology treatment targets specific reflex points which correspond with various systems, organs and endocrine glands that are involved with reproduction and conception.
Reflexology for infertility
- If you are trying to conceive naturally, fertility reflexology can help to regulate your menstrual cycle.
- Stimulate ovulation by working the reflexes associated with the reproductive system.
- Balance hormones by working the endocrine system.
- Remove toxins by working on the liver and small intestine reflexes.
- Holistically support you if you are going through IVF or Donor Insemination.
- Assist with painful periods- Dysmenorrhoea.
- Relieve the symptoms of Endometriosis and Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Give you a well deserved break from the worry and the stress of infertility – which then provides an ideal environment for conception to occur
How many reflexology sessions will I need?
The number of sessions will depend on your own personal health circumstances- please call me if you wish to discuss your own individual circumstances- however generally regular weekly reflexology sessions during the 1st + 2nd cycle then 2 reflexology sessions -1 prior to ovulation and 1 after ovulation/
Reflexology and IVF – Assisted Reproduction – Donor Insemination
Reflexology works in conjunction with your Assisted Reproduction Treatment Cycle . A recommended treatment plan / protocol will be discussed at your appointment as each client is unique.
- 4 weekly sessions initially
- 2 treatments between menstruation and just prior to ovulation in the lead up to insemination for Donor Insemination clients.
- Relaxation reflexology during artificial hormone stimulation
- In the week leading up to egg retrieval after egg retrieval and just prior to embryo transfer.
- Relaxation sessions after embryo transfer and during the 2 week wait period if you feel comfortable with the idea.